Sunday, September 7, 2008

About Me

Hi, Welcome to my home sweet home online, My real name is Vectorino B. Parba, Jr., My Friends and Relatives used to call me "Jojo" but my friends online call me Junior. I'm an addicted to blogging since 2007 and it's very hard for me to quit this,It seems that blogging is one of my personal needs.

I can't live well without it,this is my life, without it my life would be useless. I spend at least four two hours blogging everyday.

I'm 27 years of age, single and always available. I'm a Full Time Internal Auditor and a Blogger after office hours.

Anyway,If you think my blog is informative pls subscribe.


At your service!

Jho2x







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this post


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Free Ebooks